River Walk to Salmon Hole
View Connector Trails
Access from Intervale Road, south of railroad tracks, or from Salmon Hole trailhead.
Steep, stairway descent from Intervale end of path. Trail follows the Winooski River.
- Parks are free and open from dawn to dusk
- The park welcomes hikers, anglers, paddlers, skaters, ice fishermen, birders, and naturalists
- Dogs on leashes only
- Not a staffed facility, enjoy at your own risk
- Carry in, Carry out
- Take only pictures and leave only footprints
- No mountain bikes
- No motor vehicles
- No discharge of firearms
- No hunting or trapping
- No open fires of glass bottles
- No motorized boats (including electric motors)
Visit Winooski Valley Park District online for more information or contact:
Winooski Valley Park District
Ethan Allen Homestead
Burlington, VT 05408
Phone: (802) 863-5744
Check for nearby geocaches to River Walk to Salmon Hole.
Leave No Trace Principle
Leave What You Find
Leave the trail work to the pros: they will add or remove blazes, cairns (stone trail markers), structures, and trail improvements as deemed necessary.