Trail Finder Donation
Has Trail Finder been a helpful resource to you? Want to see more trails for other parts of Vermont and New Hampshire? More website functionality? Help make Trail Finder happen and remain a free resource for all. Please consider making a tax deductible contribution today!
What will donations be used for?
At this time, all donations to Trail Finder will be managed by the site’s administrator, the Upper Valley Trails Alliance, to accomplish the following two, near-term goals:
- Expand trails inventory, mapping, documentation, and verification activities in order to increase trail listings across our twin state region; and
- Refine, improve, and add website functionality so that Trail Finder can more effectively deliver information about trails to users and trail managers.
Who am I donating money to?
Trail Finder donations are processed by the Upper Valley Trails Alliance.
UVTA advocates for the use, maintenance and development of trails in the region. Through education, outreach & stewardship we:
- Promote active lifestyles through trail use in all seasons
- Connect people and places through a regional trail network
- Lead a coalition of local trail groups and advocates
I am ready to donate. What next?
Donations can be submitted two ways, by check or electronically.
1. Send a check.
Checks should be made out to “Upper Valley Trails Alliance” and mailed to the address below. Please be sure to indicate that your donation is for Trail Finder. You will receive a donation letter from UVTA once your check has been received and processed.
Upper Valley Trails Alliance
Attn. Trail Finder
P.O. Box 1215
Norwich, VT 05055
2. Use UVTA’s online donation service.
Online donations are handled through a secure PayPal account maintained by UVTA.
Using this service, you can donate funds from other PayPal accounts and using all major credit cards. Click on the donate button and your web browser will open UVTA’s Trail Finder donation page to begin the transaction. Following a successful transaction, you will be sent a confirmation email, and have the option of printing out a receipt for your records. You will receive a donation letter from UVTA once your transaction has been processed.