Fairfax Recreational Trail
From I-89, take Exit 18 (Georgia Center/Fairfax). Turn right on Ethan Allen Highway (US-7). Turn left on Highbridge Road (VT-104A). Bear right on Main Street (VT-104). Turn right on Hunt Street. Parking on the left.
A mix of easy paved and unpaved trails through recreation fields, natural areas, and historic sites.
Field Use and Park Rules
- Pets welcomed if owner maintains control at all times and cleans up after the animal.
- Park only in designated parking areas.
- Fires are prohibited unless prior arrangements have been made with the Fairfax Parks & Recreation Department in addition to the issuance of a burning permit from the town.
The Following are Prohibited:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Use of other controlled substances
- Motorized vehicles
- Foul, offensive, or abusive language
- Blocking or tampering with emergency access gates
Visit Fairfax Parks & Recreation Department online for more information or contact:
Fairfax Parks & Recreation Department
Fairfax Parks & Recreation Department; PO Box 27
Fairfax, VT 05454
Phone: (802) 849-2641
Check for nearby geocaches to Fairfax Recreational Trail.
Leave No Trace Principle
Keep your pets under control at all times, to protect both them and wild animals, fragile environments, and the enjoyment of other visitors.