Acorn Town Forest
The Acorn Town Forest is accessed from a cul-de-sac on Acorn Drive. From NH-125 follow NH-111 west for 0.9 miles then turn right on Danville Road. Take an immediate right on Ball Road. Follow Ball Road 0.6 miles and turn left onto Acorn Drive. Park on the far side of the cul-de-sac. The trail entrance is through a stone wall where a large tree stump placed across the opening.
The easy to moderate main trail is a 1.5 mile loop marked by red blazes. It follows old logging roads through a white pine forest. Some newer trails sections have been added to complete the loop within the forest’s boundaries. There are several side loops and spurs along the loop. Please be aware that some of the spur trails lead to private land.
- Leave no trace - please carry out what you carry in.
- Respect our neighbors’ privacy.
- Stay on marked trails.
- Hunting is allowed. Be aware of hunting seasons.
- Dogs are welcome but must remain under the control of owners. Please carry a leash, leash any aggressive dogs, and pick up after your pet.
- The following uses are NOT permitted:
- Target shooting
- Wheeled motorized vehicles
For more information, contact:
Kingston Conservation Commission
PO Box 716
Kingston, NH 03848
Check for nearby geocaches to Acorn Town Forest.
Leave No Trace Principle
Travel and Camp on Durable Surfaces
Make a small campsite, preferably where there is no vegetation.