Mills Riverside Park: Trails
View Connector Trails
Located directly off of Route 15 in the Town of Jericho, just southwest of River Road.
A covered bridge is the entrance to Mills Riverside Park. There is an amazing view of Mount Mansfield from the beginning paths before going into the woods. Also in the fields before entering the woods, there is a pond and pavilion. You can find benches periodically along the path, several of which offer lovely views of Mt. Mansfield and some very interesting trees. Dense summertime foliage offers cool temperatures and shade from the sun. In the spring, the trail may have very muddy spots and many fallen trees.
Mountain bikers would find the trail of medium difficulty. There are three loops that can be followed separately or combined enabling you to tailor your ride to a specific difficulty level or time constraint.
- Park is open from dawn to dusk
- No motorized vehicles past covered bridge
- Dogs must be leashed at all times except for designated "off leash" areas
- Fishing is allowed in pond and river
- No hunting, trapping, or firearms
- Remain on designated trails
- All trash carry in, carry out
- Need special permits for: fires and/or camping, private events at the Pavilion, large gatherings of 50 or more people
- During Mud Season bikes and horses are not permitted until May 20th
Visit Mills Riverside Park online for more information and a printable map or contact:
Jericho Underhill Land Trust
PO Box 80
Jericho, VT 05465
Jericho Underhill Park District
PO Box 164
Underhill, VT 05489
Phone: (802) 899-2693
Check for nearby geocaches to Mills Riverside Park: Trails.
Leave No Trace Principle
Be Considerate of Other Visitors
Be aware of and limit the noise you and your group generate. Enjoy the sounds of nature.